3 General information on data processing
3.1 Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
3.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain consent from the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) (d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of us or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3.3 Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of data will also take place if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
4. provision of the website and creation of log files
4.1 Description and scope of data processing
Each time this website is called up, the system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected in this process:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of the call
- Information about the type of browser and the version used
- The operating system of the user
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Websites from which the user's system accessed this website (so-called referrer URL)
- The user's Internet service provider
The data is also stored in the log files of the system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
4.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4.3 Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of the information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute the legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest.
4.5 Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
5.1 Description and scope of data processing
We use the following cookies for this purpose:
Purpose and stored data
5.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5.3 Purpose of data processing
The website requires cookies for the following applications:
- Provision of the contact form (?)
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
5.4 Duration of storage, objection and removal options
6 Contact form and e-mail contact
6.1 Description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- e-mail address
- Your message
In addition, the following data is stored at the time the message is sent:
- Date and time of the contact request
- IP address of the calling computer
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be used for processing the conversation.
6.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.3 Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask is solely for the purpose of processing the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of the information technology systems. This also constitutes a legitimate interest in processing the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
6.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
6.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us via contact form or e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
"The user can declare the revocation of consent as well as the objection to the storage at any time via the contact form [LINK] or by e-mail to: email@example.com."
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
7. use of "Google Fonts
7.1 Description and scope of data processing
On our website, the library "Google Fonts" of Google Inc. ("Google") is used on our website. When calling up the website, the following data may be transmitted to Google for the correct integration of this font library:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used (2) The user's operating system (3) The user's internet service provider (4) The user's IP address (5) The date and time of access (6) Pages accessed by the user's system on our website.
7.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using Google Fonts is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
7.3 Purpose of data processing
Google Fonts is a freely available library of over 800 fonts. Google Fonts allows us to present our website to the user in an appealing design and across all devices in the same quality. Only in this way is it technically possible for all visitors to our homepage to have a consistent and pleasant user experience. This purpose is also our legitimate interest in processing the personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
7.4 Duration of storage
No data is collected by us in this context. We have no knowledge of the exact storage period at Google - nor do we have any influence on the storage period there.
7.5 Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the transmission of the data is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
You can find more information about your objection and elimination options against Google at: https://privacy.google.com/.
8. rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against the controller:
8.1 Right of access
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
8.2 Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the processed personal data concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
8.3 Right to restriction of processing.
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the controller's legitimate grounds override your grounds.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may - apart from being stored - only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Personal data will not be disclosed by us to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the order, in particular for the performance of the service by and or our logistics partner, for checking creditworthiness and for the processing of payment, you have given us your consent to do so or the disclosure is otherwise permitted by relevant legal provisions.
If you intend to pay by direct debit or invoice, we reserve the right to use your data for the purpose of checking your creditworthiness in order to protect our legitimate interests in the payment of our goods and in strict compliance with data protection regulations, taking into account your legitimate interests. You can obtain information from us about the stored data.
8.4 Right to deletion
8.4.1 Obligation to delete.
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
8.4.2 Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers that process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested them to erase all links to, or copies or replications of, that personal data.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
8.5 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right against the controller to be informed about these recipients.
8.6 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that.
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
8.7 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to processing of the personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8.8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8.9 Automated decision in individual cases including profiling.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests; or
(3) is made with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
8.10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.